Sunday, January 8, 2012

Pres Hinkley quotes

I am reading pres. Hinkley's biography, and it is going to be good.  This is not my book I'm reading so I'm going to try to write the awesome quotes as I go.
"the only way to get anything done is to get on your knees and ask for the Lord's help, and then get to your feet and go to work."

Sheri Dew talking about her brothers passing:
"..it has also caused me to think deeply about the faith I have embraced my entire life, for during the quite moments of yearning that follow such experiences you find out what you really believe- and those beliefs either anchor or betray you"

'If we have a prophet we have everything'

Pres Hinkley answering a question about mothers working.
"Do the best you can, remember that the greatest assets you have in this world are those children whom you have brought into the world and for whose nurture and care you are responsible.

'Good homes produce good people.  Good homes become the foundation for the strength of any nation.'

No comments:

Post a Comment